Tiffany Rebecca Photography
Website / Facebook
Friends, I am honored to be guest posting on Sara's blog, my life, my fight, my illness, Struggling Happiness. I enjoy her blog because she is always real, open, and honest in her posts. Sara has been diagnosed with depression but her label does not define her. She continues to battle strong on a quest to happiness. I highly recommend you check out her blog and to read my guest post on *How To Be Happy* here!
Second of all I got tagged in a blog game here from Anna of My Aiken Heart and here from Carlie from Life...Full of Stories! I've never heard of a blog game but basically I say 7 random facts and tag up to 15 other bloggers to keep the game moving! Here are some random facts for ya!
1. I don't drink soda, like barely ever. Like once a month! I stick to water, milk, and anything but soda!
2. I am addicted to reality TV. Examples include: The Bachelor/ette/Pad, So You Think You Can Dance, Modern Family, The Office, Gossip Girl, Secret Millionaire, Shark Tank.
3. I tweet a lot. Like more than texting. I often forget to text back so twitter is sometimes a better way to get ahold of me. Kind of sad haha. (PS. My twitter is @Ashley_Katinka ! Lets be friends!)
4. I am just starting to do P90X, however I don't do it everyday. So I have done P5X, get it?
5. The first thing I do in the morning is eat! I like to be alone and eat and then I am good to go haha.
6. I am really talented at popping gum loud. Like it can be really loud!
7. a) In high school some of the tennis pros at the club where I played called me Hollywood. I was just reminded of this the other day. I would come in talking on a cell phone and don't ask me why they called me that! Oh and my tennis outfits always had to match.
7. b) Okay this is great. My high school Sports & Entertainment Marketing teacher basically called me Hollywood/said I was like Paris Hilton. He had this long story/connection thing where he said: something then... the eiffel tower... which is in Paris... which is Paris Hilton's first name... which is how you talk like...
Okay totally had to be there. But yeah, I guess you can call me a valley girl.
That was random and probably weird lol.
And the bloggers I am tagging are...
Drinking from Jars
Stephanie & Such
Thimbles + Things
Amy Day to Day
Sweet Serendipity Designs
Mrs. T Naturally
Mr. Taylor & His Lady
All Things Ashley
Derek & Becca Smith
From Here to Eternity
Lastly, be SURREEE to check out the Blog Par-Tay we are throwing! Details here! RSVP and come friends!!! It will be *so* much funnnnn!!!