We did it! We are BYU Alumni!
Here is my BYU journey in numbers...
- 5 years
- 64 classes and 130.5 credits
- 3.56 GPA
- 40 A's
- 17 B's
- 2 C's
- 4 passed pass/fail classes
- 1 major- Bachelors of Science in Management, emphasis in Marketing
- 1 Diploma from Marriott School of Management, within the TOP 5 Business schools in the nation!
- 1 minor- World Dance
- 2 years of Folk Dance, 4 dance performances
- 5 living arrangements:
- Single: 1 year at the Helamen Hall dorms, 1 year at King Henry Apartments
- Married: Branbury Apartments, Oakhurst, & old home
- So many friends
- 0 babies
- 1 pup- Miss Katinka
- 7 more pictures... sorry...!
Kevin and I after receiving our diplomas...and oh my gosh...the girl who announced my name announced my middle name NiKol as NICKEL! As in 5 cents! Ugh, really? Who would name their kid Nickel- why not quarter? It's only 5 cents! NiKol sounds like Nicole! So my dear Marriott School friends, if you saw me make a weird face I was shocked when Nickel received her diploma and not I. So don't judge.
We were pumped...obviously.
From left to right: Zach, Omi, mom (NiKol), Hunter, Kevin, dad, Patrick, Opi, and I
From left to right: Anna, Greg, Kevin, Kathy, & I
Marketing Mavens: Shayla Forsey, Brooke Pepper, & I
Oh it was so great to be in a few Business classes with Kevin...love him and proud of him! He is my favorite entrepreneur!
Shoes: Steve Madden
Congratulations to all of my graduating friends and BYU Alumni! Let's be real, we are some of the best! Go Cougars!!!
PS. Katinka in my stole of gratitude. Incase you don't know what a stole of gratitude it is something you are supposed to give to someone who has helped you get through college or who has inspired you, something along those lines. I just kept it ha.