- 2 bed (possibly 1 if big apartment)
- 2 bath (possibly 1)
- PET FRIENDLY (Obvi. Katinka is our baby- this is the hardest part about finding housing)
- Cheaper than where we live now
- Closer than where we live now (live off of Geneva by UVU & Walmart across the highway)
- Location: Anywhere really- but closer to campus
- Sadly we will move out of the ward for housing if necessary! I love our ward though!
- BIG or have a garage/storage unit area attached (we would prefer NOT to get a storage unit for extra stuff -which we definately have- so the bigger the better)
- Quality depends because if it is bigger we'll go down in nice-ness
- Washer/Dryer in unit OR W/D hookups (we got a ghetto set for real cheap thanks to Craigslist)
- Dishwasher would be marvelous
So if you know of housing coming up in August-ish let me know! Well be in Missouri and driving back and then be basically homeless for a few days -in Utah- right before school starts, trying to find a place to rent! Hopefully it will work out and we won't have to get in a hotel for a week or something!