Colts vs. Saints.
Here is Kev & Bryce. Bryce was one of Kev's best men in our wedding! Bryce is living in Texas right now working and was up to visit, actually for his Grandfather's funeral, but he stayed with us for a few days.
Here is Kev & I. We were twinners because we're both wearing plaid! I picked out his outfit...and well I guess I picked mine out too haha. Kind of weird but who cares (the fact were both wearing plaids that majorly clash!)
- Little sausages in Barbeque sauce
- Triscuits with cream cheese & proscuitto (raw ham?)
- Triscuits with fresh mozerella & balsamic vinegar
- Triscuits with chedder cheese, pear, & poppyseed dressing
- Chips & Spinach dip
- Chips & normal chip dip
- Velveeta/Meat (Rotel he calls it?) sauce with chips - made in the Crock Pot
- Olives (which Kevin is usually the only person who eats them because he's the only person who likes them)
- Kabobs: marinated chicken in Italian dressing, marinated steak in Italian dressing, squash, cucumbers, carrots, red peppers, and probably something else I'm forgetting