I started doing this last semester when Tara (Kevs sister) told me about all of these websites (there are more than just this one-but so far this is the best) and thought some of them didn't work but got like 10 things over Christmas break...so I am still applying for samples! Every company or place that you sign up for free samples takes different amounts of time for them to be delivered. Some it is 2 weeks some it is 2 months...but nonetheless you have a good chance of getting them.
[Picture of all of my free stuff or most of it]
Okay up there that says picture, I am going to take a sweet picture of all my free goodies...so you can see. I am not trying to do this for any hidden agenda other than I love free stuff. So if you have the time you can score a few things too!
But I will get the pic up!!!! Soon!
Some things I've gotten:
- Aveda travel size shampoo, conditioner, and hair product
- St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub
- TONS AND TONS of feminine products (tampons, pads, pantiliners)
- Breatheright Strips
- Stacys Chips
- Heartburn medicine
- Fiber supplements
- Philosophy Gingerbread-man Shower gel
- Coupon books worth of $35 of savings of household goods (stuff we actually use)
- Science Diet Dog treats
- Kashi brand snack bar