1. Crock Pot Santa Fe Shredded Beef
- 1 small round roast or flank steak (Whatever that is- Just get some steak looking thing at the grocery store that says "roast" on it. That's what I did.)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small can green chilies or 1/3 cup salsa
- Taco Seasoning
2. Chocolate Cake Mix at your local grocery store
- Just follow the ingrediants and BAM a cake is made!
- Then put on frosting.
Cooking was pretty good other than the shredding, BUT I did nothing else today. No workout. Had to leave school early (and not write an Ethics paper or a Reflections of Dance Culture paper which I need to be)...and thats about it!
PROPS to me. I am not a very good cook haha so this was a big day. Yes, I'm pretty serious.
PS. If you want some cake, come over. Not now, but like within a few days-give or take. It's huge and good and I could use someone else eating it, instead of me!